- I check Netgalley once a week.
- I keep a robust wishlist on Amazon, which I check once a day using the "items with price drops" filter to see if there are any deals I should jump on.
- I use Librarything to catalog most of my books and track what I read.
- I use Author Alerts to keep track of favorite authors.
- I subscribe to eBookSoda for daily freebie alerts.
- I use ereaderIQ to track my wishlist for price drops and freebies.
Monday, March 10, 2014
Tools for readers - do you use them?
I'm interested to know if you use any tools as a reader. And if so, what they are. Let me explain.